My new liberty - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > My new liberty

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 04-06-2014, 06:06 AM   #1
SLuMPs

My new liberty

Howdy y'all, I just picked up a 03 liberty yesterday with 57000 miles on it, it's very clean and runs beautiful, the tranny shifts great and engine sounds clean and runs nice.

I just have a couple questions about it. I was told its a freedom edition but someone told me it's a renegade edition. Just looking for some clarity and some advice. All I know is I can't wait to do some mods and some off roading. Thanks yall

image-1554407239.jpg

image-2066142637.jpg

image-1867801347.jpg

SLuMPs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2014, 08:16 AM   #2
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

It looks like the Freedom Edition from paint job and wheels
But basically they are all the same , just different color scheme's , some have leather interiors etc. Renegades mostly had light bars for example .
motors/how you lift are the same
Unread 04-06-2014, 04:48 PM   #3
02blue
2002 KJ Liberty 

Nice ride! Congrats and good luck.
Unread 04-06-2014, 07:55 PM   #4
profdlp
2007 KJ Liberty 

Very nice low mileage for a Jeep of that year. Have fun!
profdlp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2014, 09:16 PM   #5
02jeepliberty

I was seriously considering buying this liberty last week, I found it on autotrader and fell in love with it! Only problem was it was in NJ and I'm in Illinois, anyways congrats on that liberty! And it is a freedom edition, you can tell by the seats and the steering wheel especially. The freedom was the only liberty to have a two toned steering wheel. It also should have a badge somewhere on it that says freedom edition. I'm glad someone on the forum bought this so I can keep I touch with it haha great looking liberty!
02jeepliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2014, 09:18 PM   #6
02jeepliberty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02jeepliberty
I was seriously considering buying this liberty last week, I found it on autotrader and fell in love with it! Only problem was it was in NJ and I'm in Illinois, anyways congrats on that liberty! And it is a freedom edition, you can tell by the seats and the steering wheel especially. The freedom was the only liberty to have a two toned steering wheel. It also should have a badge somewhere on it that says freedom edition. I'm glad someone on the forum bought this so I can keep I touch with it haha great looking liberty!
oh, almost forgot! I'd highly recommend putting a steering wheel cover on to protect the white part of the steering wheel, every freedom I've seen had a nasty looking steering wheel because it had no protection. Yours still looks new! Just saying, that's what I'd do. Congrats again, I'm so jealous. Let's trade haha
02jeepliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2014, 08:44 PM   #7
oilbuner

2006 KJ Liberty 

Great findů Nice

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.