Mopar Front Drive Shaft Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Mopar Front Drive Shaft Question

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
jeremysaal
2004 KJ Liberty 

Mopar Front Drive Shaft Question

Hey there,

My CV joint is shot and I found a good deal on a brand new Mopar drive shaft locally. I have seen that these come in different lengths, so I want to get the correct one. Right now, all I know is the part numbers of both drive shafts. My current one is: 52111596AA and the new one that I'm thinking about picking up is 52111596AB. I would assume that the AB is just an improved version of the AA, but just to make sure I wanted to check here. Would this be the right one or is there a chance that the lengths could be different.

Thanks again and have a fun and safe 4th!

jeremysaal is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.