Modification Sticker under Hood After PCM Re-Flash - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Modification Sticker under Hood After PCM Re-Flash

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsEngo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 Lum

Unread 06-27-2005, 06:09 PM   #1
Diesel Inferno

Modification Sticker under Hood After PCM Re-Flash

Does any one else have this sticker under there hood after haveing the PCM re-flashed? I just noticed this.

Unread 06-27-2005, 06:50 PM   #2
never monday
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Yep...
guess I'll get another when they decide I realy do have the towing group.

Pat
never monday is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2005, 07:37 PM   #3
JBClark

New ECM number

When we finished the flash updates of the ECM on my CRD the DRB (handheld computer that connects to the vehicle)provided a new part number to write on a special sticker that goes on the module. The BCM did not get a new part number when updated.
JBClark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2005, 11:21 PM   #4
swyszomirski

My 04' was running rough, so when it was re-flashed the techy put a sticker on above the radiator saying what was done.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/798121
swyszomirski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2005, 02:01 PM   #5
mighty4banger
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yes, that is a common practice.
Had to have my SVT (Ford) flashed & it got a sticker too...
95 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 4.88's, Aussie Locker D30, 35" Mud Rovers, Herculined tub, TKH rear bumper, Ford 8.8, JB Conv. SYE, Sylvania Silver Stars, T-MAX 9K winch, MORE 1" body lift, Turbo City oil pan skid, Rubicon Express 4" lift...

2012 KK Black all stock.
mighty4banger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2005, 02:21 PM   #6
Black92LX

mighty4banger saw you are from Cincy and have a fast ford. make sure to check out www.stangbangerz.com (if you haven't) just a bunch of local mustang and fast ford folks.

but to add as others have said yes it is a common thing
Black92LX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.