Man Down... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Man Down...

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 05-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
wiese3490
2002 KJ Liberty 

Man Down...

I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty which I take really good care of. I have 106,000 miles on her and never had any problems. I just got new brake pads and rotors put on 2 months ago on the front. Probably a couple of weeks after the brakes were put on, the front driverside wheel started chirping again (stops when I brake), which is usually an indication that one needs new brakes, but this can't be the case. Also, when I go over small bumps (or large ones) my jeep creaks/squeaks...I was thinking maybe she was just getting old and her joints were a bit rusty...it happens to the best of us. But I'm thinking shocks, struts or wheel bearings. Any thoughts/advice? I know...go get it checked out...I will, but I'm a diy'er, so I had to ask first.

Thanks!

wiese3490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #2
brittee

Check the shocks first but you also may have a axel problem.
brittee is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.