Lifting a Liberty - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Lifting a Liberty

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 07-29-2007, 05:41 PM   #1
myrtlebeachjeep

Lifting a Liberty

...without a lift kit, is it possible to get a little bit of lift out of an 02 jeep liberty?

please advise...

myrtlebeachjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2007, 07:02 PM   #2
jelohead
2005 KJ Liberty 

sure, do a clevis lift in the front, which is raising the strut upward in the clevis clamp, around 1/2" or so, and you can add upper spring isolators above the rear springs, around 1/2" with each rubber pad, one should do....some folks ( myself included ) do this in addition to a full suspension lift to gain an extra 1/2" more than the lift kit itself. the upper spring isolators are a mopar part, around $15 each. hope this helps bob

87 YJ my trail beater 31" MTs
05 KJ my daily driver lifted with MT/Rs
jelohead is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.