post #1 of Old 07-17-2013, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
1BioJeep
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 44
Liberty tow hooks

Who sells front tow hooks for a 04 Liberty?

Thanks!

1BioJeep is offline  
post #2 of Old 07-17-2013, 09:05 PM
tommudd
Registered User
2004 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Central OH/ Kilimanjaro,Tanzania
Posts: 5,532
Mopar
or find someone who's selling a set

04 KJ 4.5 JBA lift, 03 KJ 2.5 JBA coilovers,
tommudd is offline  
post #3 of Old 07-17-2013, 09:10 PM
WJ4x4LIFE
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BioJeep View Post
Who sells front tow hooks for a 04 Liberty?

Thanks!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/liberty...tow-hooks.html

Front and Rear Factory tow hooks.

or

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40


--------------------------------------------------------------

Choose your poison, by the way, if you need instructions, they are below.


*Front*

http://site.justforjeeps.com/guide/82206124.pdf


*Rear*

http://site.justforjeeps.com/guide/82206125.pdf
WJ4x4LIFE is offline  
post #4 of Old 07-18-2013, 05:42 AM
02libbyfirstcar
Registered User
2002 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 231
if you're looking for front tow hooks i'll sell you mine, i took them off when i put on the ARB front bumper
02libbyfirstcar is offline  
post #5 of Old 07-22-2013, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
1BioJeep
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02libbyfirstcar View Post
if you're looking for front tow hooks i'll sell you mine, i took them off when i put on the ARB front bumper
What shape are they in and how much?
1BioJeep is offline  
post #6 of Old 07-23-2013, 05:34 AM
02libbyfirstcar
Registered User
2002 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 231
i only had them on for about 8 months, if i rub the dirt off they look brand new. includes hardware. post a link to the cheapest ones that you can find online (not counting auction sites) and ill beat that price by $5 and ill take care of shipping. they are just taking up space on my work bench, sharing the same real estate as my blown CV joint haha
02libbyfirstcar is offline  
post #7 of Old 07-30-2013, 03:49 PM
bwflorida
Registered User
2003 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 32
PM Sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02libbyfirstcar View Post
i only had them on for about 8 months, if i rub the dirt off they look brand new. includes hardware. post a link to the cheapest ones that you can find online (not counting auction sites) and ill beat that price by $5 and ill take care of shipping. they are just taking up space on my work bench, sharing the same real estate as my blown CV joint haha
PM sent with offer.

FOLLOW UP. I bought these tow hooks from 02libbyfirstcar and could not be happier. They look brand new, like they've never been installed. The whole transaction was excellent, great price, good communication and follow up, no problems at all.

Last edited by bwflorida; 08-20-2013 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Conclusion of a successful transaction.
bwflorida is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome