Liberty drivers - anyone looking for roofrack crossbars? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Liberty drivers - anyone looking for roofrack crossbars?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
oruacat2

Liberty drivers - anyone looking for roofrack crossbars?

Made by Thule - I had them on my 2005 Liberty and held on to them thinking that one day I could use them again, but here we are in 2013 and they don't fit my Grand Cherokee. Don't know the exact model, but they're in excellent shape with keys/locks in perfect working order.

Here's what they looked like on my Liberty:

They probably fit a lot of other vehicles, but I know for sure they fit the 2005-era Liberty, and this is the only forum I can find which has that specific subforum.

If anyone is interested, hit me up with a PM and I can get more pics.
Thanks, and moderators, if you have to move this it won't hurt my feelings too much. haha

KD

oruacat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 09:52 AM   #2
Grimbr13
2002 KJ Liberty 

Are you selling them, our just getting rid of them?
Grimbr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #3
profdlp
2007 KJ Liberty 

I am very interested if the price is right. I've been planning to make my own, but laziness FTW!
profdlp is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.