Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Lets See All Your Lifted Liberty KJ's!!!

820K views 541 replies 193 participants last post by  Jahson50 
#1 ·
I'm getting some new 31" Goodyear Duratrac shoes for the CRD in a couple days and wanted to see what others have done and what it might look like afterwords. Noticed there are alot of other vehicle specific lift threads here, but none here for KJ's. Sure, a generic owners pic thread, but none specifically for lifted Liberty's with bigger tires. I'll go 1st!!!

Stock (the day I brought it home)

Lifted 2.5" on 235/75-16 Firestone AT's

See less See more
#212 ·
Hey....so I have a 2007 Liberty and I wanna make some modifications. Wondering what u guys think for suspension. Thinking about tuff country 1.5 inch wheel spacers, a daystar 2.5inch lift and upping the tires to 235/75r16. I read on another post not to do daystar lift, but I don't do off roading and I'm just going for looks. Is daystar lift ok? What tire size would you guys recommend?
This is for pictures only no discussion here ask in the regular forum

#222 ·
This is exactly the look I am looking for in a lift. Not excessive, but still very mean looking. Care to supply details on what all you've put on your KJ? How does it ride? I do mostly daily driving with some off-roading in fields and such every couple of weeks.

Seriously, nice looking Jeep.

#218 ·
Tried to clean mine and wax it up some yesterday
but with 173,000 on her she's in pretty rough shape anymore
bought new 9/04

also painted and relettered this old set of washtubs to use as a " beverage cooler" for the next M&G end of the month

#221 · (Edited)
Lifted KJ picture thread only

:mod:

Please remember - this thread is for lifted KJ pic's only.

PM the member if you have questions, or need to ask about an
upgrade that has been done. :)

#229 ·
I have Hella FF 300 on the front and FF100 on the rear
popular in other countries more than here
wanted something low and not sticking way up in the air
front ones are wired so can use the two middle ones or just the outside or all 4

#231 ·
WOW, so many nice rigs I wish I could comment on them all. Lots of creative ideas. We don't wheel our Liberty so haven't modified it. (We have a different wheel'n rig). Our Libby is 'sort of' lifted, it was very early 2002, before they factory lowered them.

#233 ·
Just a few current pics of my 4x2 ride, haven't had time or money for mods, college has taken a top priority now haha.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Plant

Automotive parking light Tire Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Vehicle

I want to try to adjust my suspension some more for 4" lift and probably 265/75's when my tires grow old, 4:10 or 4:56? Hmm decisions..

Oh and that last photo shows the lack of clearance I have at parking decks on campus being close to 7ft tall sucks here haha

#238 ·
Measure from middle of the wheel to bottom of the flare to find out how much lift you have. Stock new after April 12,03 was 19 inches
Don't hardly ever see a KJ with 18s not a popular size

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.