Lets See All Your Lifted Liberty KJ's!!! - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Lets See All Your Lifted Liberty KJ's!!!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Jeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs and

Unread 10-30-2011, 08:35 PM   #166
brettacuff
2004 KJ Liberty 

Frankenlift II Baja with General Grabber AT2's 245/75/16.

Before:

Before tires, after lift:

After tires:

Unread 11-11-2011, 03:37 PM   #167
xtreemlee
2006 LJ Wrangler 

nice trucks
xtreemlee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2011, 07:23 PM   #168
Moroney167
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Finally got my girls done! GDE Eco tune. Full exhaust gutted just cherry bomb pro series muffler. EHM done, workin on air box. OME 1.5" medium springs front an rear. 15x7 crager soft 8 wheels (4.0 backside) 30x9.5x15 BFG AT
image-3944940583.jpg   image-3917669440.jpg   image-2692441323.jpg  
'04 Rubicon Auto - 3" Savvy/Currie Lift - Rancho 9000's - 4.88's - 33x10.5 KM2's on 15x8 Black Rock Vipers - 1.25" BL/1" MML - UCF Extra Clearance Aluminum Skids - Warn M8000-S - Besrk Rear Bumper/Carrier - JCR Stubby F. Bumper
Moroney167 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #169
jewfromdahood
2003 KJ Liberty 

My 2003 KJ Liberty. I put in a 230 Amp Mean Green Alternator, 180 degree thermostat, 1.25" Spidertrax spacers, ARB bull bar. And a 3" Lift kit the Rockfather Deluxe from Rocky-Road outfitters, with OME HD coils in the front, OME struts, and OME rear shocks. Will eventually replace rear coils with OME's own coils rather that the cheap and light feeling coils in there now. Yeah I know RRO sucks, I didn't buy it nor install it. Grandparents gave me a nice treat and surprised me on thanksgiving and they had it lifted, A-arms replaced (stock crapped out on me), and installed all the parts I had already ordered and was going to install after thanksgiving before I ship it to Texas all the way from Ohio. Rims are aluminum MB-offroad another gift from my grandparents (along with Yokohama Geolander 235/70R16) as my steel rims had rusted, and the spare tire and rim will be replaced once I buy a spacer.
What you can't see are the parts I installed myself, the brand new stereo. 6.75" Alpine type-S for the doors (will replace with Alpine Type-R's and custom mount tweeters), with baffles inside (will add a 240Watt RMS 4 channel amp for the doors). 2 12" Kenwood Subs (will replace with Kicker or Alpine 12" subs), with a 300 Watt RMS Amp for the sub (will upgrade to a 500 Watt amp), and a kenwood Excelon x395 head unit. and a small 20 Ah battery for the subs. Was going to put better Dash speakers (Infinity Kappa 32.9) but wouldn't fit, so I am going to try Rockford-fosgate as they are smaller. Damn it sounds so good, and I get my Redneck massage.
Of course I have plenty more planned... lower the gear ratio, air lockers, steel front differential, skid plating, rocksliders, and more. Give it a couple years it will look sweet. After all is done, might get a new paint job so the dragon decal can finally be painted on...
img_0549.jpg   img_0551.jpg   img_0552.jpg   img_0553.jpg   img_0555.jpg  

2003 Jeep KJ Liberty Sport with 3" Lift Rockfather Deluxe Lift from RRO (It was a gift from my grandparents back off, it was a thanksgiving surprise when they picked me up from the airport, and I saw it lifted) with all OME shocks, and front OME coils, ARB Steel bumper. 2 12" Kenwood Subs, 300 Watt RMS Mono Amp, Alpine Type-S door speakers

Last edited by jewfromdahood; 11-27-2011 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: images got flipped upside down
jewfromdahood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2011, 05:37 PM   #170
Griff1918
Web Wheeler
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Hey all, i own a 2003 liberty and am looking for a front bumper other then the ARB bumper. Also looking for a rear bumper.
Griff1918 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2011, 06:14 AM   #171
jewfromdahood
2003 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff1918 View Post
Hey all, i own a 2003 liberty and am looking for a front bumper other then the ARB bumper. Also looking for a rear bumper.
I don't know if anyone really makes a quality one. The ARB was my choice as it will still allow airbags to deploy in an accident. You can get a plain bullbar/brushguard but I don't recommend those in case of an accident. The ARB is really, really, really well made. There is a reason everyone likes them so much.
2003 Jeep KJ Liberty Sport with 3" Lift Rockfather Deluxe Lift from RRO (It was a gift from my grandparents back off, it was a thanksgiving surprise when they picked me up from the airport, and I saw it lifted) with all OME shocks, and front OME coils, ARB Steel bumper. 2 12" Kenwood Subs, 300 Watt RMS Mono Amp, Alpine Type-S door speakers
Unread 12-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #172
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Front and rear bumpers
Rock Lizard Fabrications
Unread 12-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #173
jewfromdahood
2003 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommudd View Post
Front and rear bumpers
Rock Lizard Fabrications
rear bumpers really? link me up. I want my Jeep armored so people will want to stay back from me on the road. As well as be extra safe off-road. Also where can I get tow hooks for the front and rear and how do I install them with my ARB bumper?
Unread 12-01-2011, 09:23 PM   #174
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

You have an ARB you don't need tow hooks, come on now there are places to hook to already!!!
And what kind of rear bumpers do you think you see on KJs
I'll let you guess whats on the rear of mine
Unread 12-02-2011, 06:34 AM   #175
TwoBobsKJ
2003 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettacuff View Post
Frankenlift II Baja with General Grabber AT2's 245/75/16.

Where'd you get the clear turn signal lenses? Love those!

I have an '03 Black Renegade too and those clear lenses look sweet - and since I'm from the northern part of the state and Tom Mudd is from the northwest we can "book-end" Ohio with similar looking Rene's!

Bob
TwoBobsKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2011, 09:31 AM   #176
jewfromdahood
2003 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBobsKJ View Post
Where'd you get the clear turn signal lenses? Love those!

I have an '03 Black Renegade too and those clear lenses look sweet - and since I'm from the northern part of the state and Tom Mudd is from the northwest we can "book-end" Ohio with similar looking Rene's!

Bob
wish I had a chance to off-road with you guys when I was still in ohio. My jeep is being shipped to texas today. Should be here tuesday they say. Thank god I just had those fog lights installed because it tends to get foggy here in Dallas during light rains. I have a Liberty Sport, but when I am done, it will look somewhat like a renegade. I might just add the renegade lettering on the sides.
Unread 12-06-2011, 01:46 PM   #177
Waddicon
2005 KJ Liberty 

2005 Liberty CRD

My '05 CRD, 33x10.5x15 BFG KM2's, ARB lockers front and rear, Steel Dana30A front Diff with JE Reel CV's, GDE engine programming, removable (front or rear mount) Warn RockCrawler winch, full skids and rock rails, stock fenders and bumpers but cut, 4" JBA suspension & lift, fox shocks front w/reservoir, and bilstein rears w/reservoir.

Waddicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2011, 02:10 PM   #178
Cards81fan
2005 KJ Liberty 

I am normally not one who likes the aesthetics of trimmed fender flares (though I understand the functional need), but those look CLEAN. I like the line you took. Well done!
Unread 12-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #179
Waddicon
2005 KJ Liberty 

Thanks. I eventually want to do something with the bumpers, but I am happy with the fenders. The front I cut right along the fold/bend, and the back I cut like one inch below the fold/bend. After cutting I smoothed out the cut by sanding and scraping so that the cut lines are smooth and even. The really hard part was slicing into the back of the front wheel wells and then patching up the holes. This was the only way to get the 33's to fit without having an insane amount of lift. Next on the list is an Atlas 2-speed (1:3) transfer case.
Waddicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2011, 09:54 AM   #180
glevy
2007 KJ Liberty 

what type of wheels and tires did you install, those are mad nice!!
glevy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.