Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Lets See All Your Lifted Liberty KJ's!!!

820K views 541 replies 193 participants last post by  Jahson50 
#1 ·
I'm getting some new 31" Goodyear Duratrac shoes for the CRD in a couple days and wanted to see what others have done and what it might look like afterwords. Noticed there are alot of other vehicle specific lift threads here, but none here for KJ's. Sure, a generic owners pic thread, but none specifically for lifted Liberty's with bigger tires. I'll go 1st!!!

Stock (the day I brought it home)

Lifted 2.5" on 235/75-16 Firestone AT's

See less See more
#3 ·
#5 ·
Hey tjkj2002 how much lift are you running and wicked sfa setup if you don't mind me saying so.

#7 ·
Spring 2005 just lifted (OME springs Rancho shocks) and installed the ARB still with the 245-70-16s

2010 and 101,000 miles later 265-75-16s on Moabs

New rear springs fronts ready to be replaced after 100,000 miles on the first lift

cut the bottom of the rear bumper off, first one :thumbsup:

#12 ·
Put them on 9/25/09 with 129,865 on the KJ, now have over 136,000 and doing great , ride is good, wearing well, do fantastic in the snow that we've had, little hum between 35-45 but not lous enough to not to be able to talk inside, just a low hum
I'd buy another set for sure!:thumbsup:

#17 ·
Don't down Pro Comp, as they are made by the very same company who's on the sidewall of your current tires. They also manufacture all Mickey T's, and Cepek tires as well. In fact, most of the offroad tires are made right down the road from me at their Tupelo, MS plant........so I guess you know now where I live........LOL!!!

#20 ·
Since TBJ posted some group shots heres more of what we have in Ohio
Of course Ohio has some of the best KJs around anywhere! :thumbsup:
these are from some of our runs and Meet and Greets which we do monthly

#26 ·
Yeh, you didn't here about this global warming thing and the drought we had here last year???:laugh::laugh::laugh: Seriously, I do get around and visit many places. That was last year in Arizona while visiting family and such (they think I go there to visit them, but really all it does is give me a good excuse to get some awesome 4wheeling in!!!):teehee:

#34 ·
Some recent ones. Taken just the other day at a local ORV park, to test out the shifter linkage cause I had to adjust it after it popped out of 4lo and messed it up. Didn't work, and still got to tinker with it. But didn't have time b4 I left to go on the river boat to work.

That last pic was taken just before the line in that rut i took gave way under the pass side tire and almost went over. Wife had to drop the camera and grab onto the rock rail to stabilize it. The left rear tire was like 4ftft off the ground in the air and the only thing that kept it from going endo was the right front bumper dug into the side of the rut in the sand. I was actually able to drive out of it, albeit with half the seat sucked into my arse!!!!!...........LOL!!!

#36 ·
here's a few of mine... figured i'd throw a couple in

paused... temporarily of course for a photo op...(hee hee)

checking out the flex of course..

and of course beachin it up!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.