Let me see frankenlifted libertys! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Let me see frankenlifted libertys!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 09-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #1
ohsnapples3535

Let me see frankenlifted libertys!

Just want to see what they look like

ohsnapples3535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2013, 05:45 AM   #2
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

What do you want to see exactly?
They physically look no different than the lifts we do all the time.
Everyone we do here and most everyone else sits up theirs to the same height etc So if you're needing pictures of KJs sitting with 3.5-3.75 inches of lift I can provide a bunch of them and so can others
The silver one we just lifted a couple of weeks back, it would be the same height as a Franky when settled in , he's on 245-75-16s in the picture with JeepinByAl upper control arms. Mines the black one

The maroon one we had just installed one of the lifts from JBA that has my name on it, right there it was still at 4 inches of lift but settled to 3.75 inches ( with 245-75-16 tires), the black one is at 3.75 inches of lift and 265-75-16s and 4.10 gears

another shot of the Maroon one and mine, his wheels are 7 inches wide and 4 inches of backspacing, perfect for a lifted KJ if going aftermarket

some more thats around here

good before ( sitting 1.5 inches lower than stock) to after when lifted this was before it was aligned and settled in

need more ???
OK one more, just some of the guys around here
Unread 09-24-2013, 08:04 PM   #3
ohsnapples3535

Wow thanks for the info! That looks like paradise because there isn't any good looking libertys from where I live ha! I wanted to see the frankenlifted libertys because I am currently in the market for this as a 2.5-3 inch lift for my 2007 liberty sport, so if you can provide images that would be great! Also, since you may know, is it possible to clear 255 sized tires without regearing as well? Thanks @tommudd
Unread 09-24-2013, 08:07 PM   #4
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsnapples3535 View Post
wow thanks for the info! That looks like paradise because there isn't any good looking libertys from where i live ha! I wanted to see the frankenlifted libertys because i am currently in the market for this as a 2.5-3 inch lift for my 2007 liberty sport, so if you can provide images that would be great! Also, since you may know, is it possible to clear 255 sized tires without regearing as well? Thanks @tommudd
255-70-16?? If so those would work real well
With the Frankenlift you'll end up with about 4 inches to start, then after it settles down ( which takes a while ) you'll be at 3.5 or so
Unread 09-24-2013, 08:10 PM   #5
ohsnapples3535

But wouldn't the joints start binding at that amount lifted? @tommudd

Last edited by ohsnapples3535; 09-24-2013 at 10:12 PM..

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.