KJ: Replacement Emblems - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > KJ: Replacement Emblems

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread Yesterday, 06:55 PM   #1
JimmyFW1
1995 YJ Wrangler 

KJ: Replacement Emblems

My wife wants to girlie up her Liberty, now that I finally turned it over to her.
She's wanting some pink Jeep, Liberty & 3.7L emblem replacements.
Can't find any on the net. Got any supplier suggestions???

Unread Yesterday, 08:09 PM   #2
The_Dealer
2003 KJ Liberty 

There's 3 ways you can do it:

1) The easiest way would be to buy replacements, then paint them. They come on a "sheet of paper" with 3m on the backside. Since the letters are already positioned and spaced it would be alot easier to get clean looking results.

2) Plastidip them, and just peel off the overspray, but it will have to be redone every so often to keep it decent. There's a pretty big selection of colors to choose from.

3) Painstakingly mask off the letters with painters tape and an exacto knife, then paint.

Imo, I'd opt for option 1. New emblems can be had for fairly cheap. Buying new emblems would add cost to it, but you'd get professional results with them being less likely to chip or peel.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.