KJ owners please help. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > KJ owners please help.

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 01-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #1
jeepinuvalde
2006 LJ Wrangler 

KJ owners please help.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the specs on their 16" KJ Limited wheels. They're chrome, 5 spoked. I believe they came with 225/70/16's. I want to use them on my LJ, but i'm not sure if they have enough backspacing.

My Original post, posted in the TJ forum

Hey guys and girls, I wanted to know if anyone here has tried fitting 16" KJ (Liberty) wheels wrapped in 265/75/16's on their TJ's. The wheels are off of a Limited model, they're 5 spoke and chrome in appearance. I believe that they had 225/70/16's on them. I have no idea on the backspacing or width. I don't think the width should be a problem, I think it's going to be the backspacing.The reason i'm asking this is because I have a chance to get a set for cheap. In my line of work, I have access to very good used 265 all terrains all the time. I would like to have a set for my everyday driving. It would really help me make a set of mud terrains last alot longer.

Jeep note limits mods!
jeepinuvalde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
LoneLiberty
2004 KJ Liberty 

5 on 4.5 with 5.5" B.S.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.