KJ Owners Pictures - Page 27 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > KJ Owners Pictures

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutDon't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 09-02-2013, 02:46 PM   #391
theksmith
2003 WJ 

Girlfriend's Renegade did great on the Offroad Passport annual Cinders trip this weekend, first time we've really taken it out explorin!

theksmith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2013, 09:19 AM   #392
french69ssrs
2002 KJ Liberty 

Starting Her right
Purchased a 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited for my 15 year old Daughter.
She loves Jeeps and a Straight "A" Student, on Varsity Gymnastics and I could not pass up this awesome deal on this Jeep for her, I have 13 Months to do the Tires/ Brakes/ Exhaust and Shocks for her before she get's her License and can Drive on her own, I do all my own on this stuff so it's no problem for Daddy to "fix'er up" for my little Girl, Mommy was happy too. It's Loaded with everything.

Bought her 16 year old Brother a 2003 S10 ZR-2 this past March and he did his own Shocks/ Brakes and Exhaust, just put the Upgraded Wheel/ Mud Tires he wanted, and a 1100 watt, dual 12' woofer sound system we Installed, sounds great.
Got both of them into 4 wheeling, Dad has a 2002 Chevy Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab.
Timmy from Trumbull, CT
2013-dees-jeep-10-9-13-love.jpg   dees-02-jeep.jpg  
french69ssrs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2013, 11:09 PM   #393
wader626
2004 KJ Liberty 

Hello everbody,I am new to the site. This is my first post.Afew weeks ago we got some rain,so like some other folks I got out to enjoy the mud.My 04 is still stock,but I still enjoy getting it in the mud.
wader626 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #394
SSRx7
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Well I have a YJ and my wife has a ZJ. I took my parents out on some trails in my wife's Grand Cherokee to do some geocaching and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves. The trails were relatively easy, maybe a rating of 2-2.5 but they got bitten by the Jeep bug. Dad had me keep a look out for different 4x4 suv's, and I naturally looked more at Jeep grand Cherokees than anything. I knew a wrangler would not be a really good choice for them, as it is hard for them to get in and out of with the high door sills. But I found them something that they ended up buying and they are extremely happy with it so far. Here you go,

05 Liberty: The day Dad drove it home:

It's interesting that 30x9.5 BFG All Terrains look to small on it...

Now they have a really neat geo cruiser (what they call their geocaching vehicle).
SSRx7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:56 PM   #395
SSRx7
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuglinSupreme View Post
New to me 07. Took it for a little drive up the mountain. Libby handled herself a lot better than I imagined with stock. Time to save for that lift. End goals are pretty mild. I just want to be able to get where I'm going and not take the easiest trail. Suggestions?
Hey J, Glad to see you on here. Billy was telling me about how nice your Liberty was, and then when we saw it on the camp out at Patagonia, I was impressed. That was one of the factors that I had in mind when I was looking for something for my dad. They really like theirs and it already has a lift and 30x9.5 BFG AT's. Those tires look too small in my opinion. I posted a picture of it on this thread.

When you coming down to do some trails with me?
SSRx7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-12-2013, 06:02 PM   #396
Thelt
2005 KJ Liberty 

Took my Jeep on the beach at Cape Hatteras026.jpg

I hate environmentalists, they keep me from enjoying the environment.
Thelt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-12-2013, 08:42 PM   #397
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

^^^
I wanted to soooo bad, but couldn't justify the price of the permit for the week we were there...such great opportunities for pix...
01CHEEKEE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #398
Thelt
2005 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01CHEEKEE View Post
^^^
I wanted to soooo bad, but couldn't justify the price of the permit for the week we were there...such great opportunities for pix...
I went to fish and the $50 bucks was worth it so I did not have to drag my gear across the dunes and for the extra places I could get to.

The permit itself is a shame. I have been going down there for 30 years and they only started the permit within the last year due to pressure from the bird watchers.....

I hate environmentalists, they keep me from enjoying the environment.
Thelt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2013, 03:25 PM   #399
jgc1986

This is my 2007 Liberty...I plastidipped the wheels and moulding flat black. Right now it has BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain 265/75/r16s on it.

I am looking to get a 3.5" lift kit, cold air intake, dual exhaust, and different taillights/headlight bulbs eventually.
jeep1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

jgc1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-18-2013, 12:35 PM   #400
Luke09
2005 KJ Liberty 

^^^ Do you just drive in a straight line everywhere you go? j/k
Unread 12-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #401
offroading.net

2000 WJ 

Just picked up a KJ to replace the wifes WJ

2.8CRD Limited, she likes the shiney bits so they are staying

1999 4litre WG Limited, 4"f-4.5"r IRO springs, IRO front long arms, IRO adjustable rear a-arm & LCAs, IRO adjustable RHD trackbar, XJ 242 transfer case, 3.91 Diesel Quadradrive axles, 235-85-16 Grabber AT2's Build thread

2003 2.8CRD KJ Limited

Previous Jeeps - 8 XJs, an MJ, a WJ, a TJ & a KJ

steve@offroading.net
www.offroading.net
www.rcmodelflying.com
www.oldchadscider.co.uk
offroading.net is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-20-2013, 07:04 AM   #402
splumer
2005 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgc1986 View Post
This is my 2007 Liberty...I plastidipped the wheels and moulding flat black. Right now it has BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain 265/75/r16s on it.

I am looking to get a 3.5" lift kit, cold air intake, dual exhaust, and different taillights/headlight bulbs eventually.
Hey, those look really good! Maybe I'll do that to mine. The silver paint is peeling on a couple of them.
Unread 12-20-2013, 07:08 AM   #403
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgc1986 View Post

Save your money
NO cold air intake, dual exhaust, tail lights, they do nothing
get a good full spring lift, and regear to 4.10s
Unread 12-21-2013, 11:45 AM   #404
jgc1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommudd View Post
Save your money
NO cold air intake, dual exhaust, tail lights, they do nothing
get a good full spring lift, and regear to 4.10s
Lift will be the next thing I do...Just trying to wait until I can save up some money, or until my shocks need replacing anyways. My tires still have lots of life left on them, but are they too small for a lift?
jgc1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #405
french69ssrs
2002 KJ Liberty 

New 15 year old 2002 KJ Owner

Does my Daughter Qualify as a New 15 year old KJ Owner
Picture of my 15 year old Daughter Bonding with her New 2002 Jeep Liberty.
Always saying "Daddy, I want a Jeep", I kept telling her "your Not getting a Jeep - Too much Money"
I guess persistence Prevails
Straight A Student, Varsity Gymnastics and my little girl, Mommy saw it and said "buy it", what a steal.
Got a year to do the Exhaust, Brakes and Shake it down for her.
Happy to Start her out right.
Timmy from Trumbull, CT
2002-jeep-liberty-denise.jpg   2013-dees-jeep-10-9-13-love.jpg  
french69ssrs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.