KJ Owners Pictures - Page 21 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > KJ Owners Pictures

Huge Soft top SaleRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 04-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #301
ricci2424
2005 KJ Liberty 

That's a nice lookin kj you got there. Congrats on the new baby.

ricci2424 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2013, 04:08 PM   #302
0uTkAsT
2007 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricci2424 View Post
That's a nice lookin kj you got there. Congrats on the new baby.
Thank you! I am really excited about both

I did a quick Photoshop to see what it would look like with the factory wheels painted black... I may Plasti-Dip them instead of painting or powder coating them just in case I decide to go back or sell them down the road.

While I was Photoshopping the wheels I figured I'd play around with a few other things also I love the lines of the KJ... I think it's a very photogenic vehicle.

'07 KJ 4X4 - Front & Rear Tow Hooks - Rightline Roof Carrier - aFe Pro-Guard Drop-In - Full Mopar Skids - Custom Phone Mount - 400W Inverter - Clevis - Top Plate - Isos - 16x7" Black Rock Lobos - Gorilla Lugs - Planned: Trimmed Bumper, Dynomax Muffler, Soundstream H/U, 15W Reverse Lights, Airflow Snorkel, Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Liners

Last edited by 0uTkAsT; 04-21-2013 at 03:45 PM..
0uTkAsT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2013, 12:34 PM   #303
BrynneBeepBeep
2005 KJ Liberty 

2005 KJ Stock Liberty

Stock 2005 Jeep Liberty

Nothing fancy, but she gets the job done
beeper.jpg  
BrynneBeepBeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2013, 08:24 AM   #304
TheBlueKJ
2003 KJ Liberty 

Nothing big.... yet
Lift will be coming along very shortly!

Unread 04-21-2013, 03:44 PM   #305
0uTkAsT
2007 KJ Liberty 

Those KCs look great on there!

This weekend I added a tow hook to the receiver out back to match the two Mopar hooks on the front. I also purchased a roof top carrier for road trips and a vinyl back seat cover for the pending little one. I also got my new plates and tags and my real insurance cards so she's officially mine

And I added a sticker that I thought was appropriate in more ways than one

I think my next steps are going to be painting the stock wheels or buying new ones (looking at these http://www.jegs.com/i/Black-Rock/262...ductId=1561260). I may also trim the lower portion off my front bumper for a more leveled look and install a .5" clevis spacer to raise the nose up a bit.
'07 KJ 4X4 - Front & Rear Tow Hooks - Rightline Roof Carrier - aFe Pro-Guard Drop-In - Full Mopar Skids - Custom Phone Mount - 400W Inverter - Clevis - Top Plate - Isos - 16x7" Black Rock Lobos - Gorilla Lugs - Planned: Trimmed Bumper, Dynomax Muffler, Soundstream H/U, 15W Reverse Lights, Airflow Snorkel, Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Liners
Unread 04-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #306
ricci2424
2005 KJ Liberty 

I love the sticker in the back! I'm thinking of cutting the front of my bumper too. Just to make it look more level. What did you use and where did you start the cut?
Unread 04-21-2013, 11:58 PM   #307
0uTkAsT
2007 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
I love the sticker in the back! I'm thinking of cutting the front of my bumper too. Just to make it look more level. What did you use and where did you start the cut?
Thanks! My bumper is still stock... The part to cut off mine is the "air dam" below the tow hooks. There's threads here and on other Jeep sites with pictures and info. Apparently it can be done with just a utility knife.
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #308
ricci2424
2005 KJ Liberty 

Hmmm i will have to look into that. I definitely like the look better. Thanks
Unread 04-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #309
0uTkAsT
2007 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Hmmm i will have to look into that. I definitely like the look better. Thanks
Sure thing! Here's the two threads I was using for inspiration:

http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/f293/cut...d-rings-52933/

http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB...p?f=16&t=30470
Unread 04-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #310
ricci2424
2005 KJ Liberty 

Thanks for the info. I will definitely have to read it soon as I get some free time.
Unread 04-23-2013, 05:15 AM   #311
ricci2424
2005 KJ Liberty 

If I trim the front bumper is there anything I need to worry about? It won't see much if any offroad as of right now. I do prefer the way it looks though.
Unread 04-23-2013, 10:41 PM   #312
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Cut the front and then get real brave and do the rear one as well
Looks much better
Unread 04-23-2013, 10:55 PM   #313
ricci2424
2005 KJ Liberty 

This might be a dumb question, but what gets cut off the rear?
Unread 04-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #314
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
This might be a dumb question, but what gets cut off the rear?
Bottom of the bumper of course
I was the first to do one a few years back makes the rear look higher

mines on the left , buddy of mine on the right sort of see how much I cut off
[/URL]
[/URL]
can see how much here
[/URL]
of course now its changed somewhat from those old pictures
[/URL]
Unread 04-23-2013, 11:49 PM   #315
0uTkAsT
2007 KJ Liberty 

Such a sick KJ... I wish funds weren't so tight right now, I'm going to miss having a lifted truck with armor after my Tacoma sells

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.