Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

KJ Owners Pictures

406K views 541 replies 231 participants last post by  LibeRty312 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#364 ·
Yeah, I hear that. We're happy with ours as-is for now... its easy for the wife to get in and out of and nice to get the kiddo in the car seat at this height. Someday, though...

#368 ·
if you were asking me then it it is a Surco Safari Rack, i have Rigid Industries Dually's mounted to the lower frame of the rack, just drilled right into the rack because the lights fit in between the lower and upper bars. the lights come with mounts for surface mounting. Surco sells mounting brackets for lights but i didnt feel the need to buy them

#371 ·
Had the JeepinByAl Matrix sitting on the workbench so installed it today, doesn't look too bad at all without a bumper cover on
turns signals will sit right where they are just have to bolt them in yet

#372 ·
New to me 07. Took it for a little drive up the mountain. Libby handled herself a lot better than I imagined with stock. Time to save for that lift. End goals are pretty mild. I just want to be able to get where I'm going and not take the easiest trail. Suggestions?

Attachments

#395 ·
Hey J, Glad to see you on here. Billy was telling me about how nice your Liberty was, and then when we saw it on the camp out at Patagonia, I was impressed. That was one of the factors that I had in mind when I was looking for something for my dad. They really like theirs and it already has a lift and 30x9.5 BFG AT's. Those tires look too small in my opinion. I posted a picture of it on this thread.

When you coming down to do some trails with me?

#373 ·
It was a nice day in AZ for a drive! :D We took our KJ out for a scenic cruise to the dam.

#375 ·
I love stopping by on this side of the forum to see some people really enjoying there KJs.

OUTKAST... how far of a drive is it to the dam? I would be there all the time. Looks beautiful there!
Thanks! From my house it's about 2.5 hours to the dam because about half of the drive is washboard dirt road, but you can take it as fast or as slow as you'd like. We stopped for a lot of pictures and to take in the scenery. From the dam back home it's another hour and a half on the highway. BUT, the entire drive from start to finish is very scenic and enjoyable, through high desert canyons, across one-lane bridges, and countless tight hairpin turns so it doesn't seem like it's that long of a drive.

Here's a few more pics:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.