Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

KJ Owners Pictures

406K views 541 replies 231 participants last post by  LibeRty312 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#300 ·
Hi guys! First time Jeep owner. Here's my '07 Liberty Sport 4X4, three days old (to me) only 64k miles. So far I love it! I have a few mods in mind but nothing significant for a while... I have a baby on the way so this is our new family vehicle.

#302 · (Edited)
Thank you! I am really excited about both :D

I did a quick Photoshop to see what it would look like with the factory wheels painted black... I may Plasti-Dip them instead of painting or powder coating them just in case I decide to go back or sell them down the road.

While I was Photoshopping the wheels I figured I'd play around with a few other things also :D I love the lines of the KJ... I think it's a very photogenic vehicle.

#305 ·
Those KCs look great on there! :)

This weekend I added a tow hook to the receiver out back to match the two Mopar hooks on the front. I also purchased a roof top carrier for road trips and a vinyl back seat cover for the pending little one. I also got my new plates and tags and my real insurance cards so she's officially mine :D

And I added a sticker that I thought was appropriate in more ways than one :D

I think my next steps are going to be painting the stock wheels or buying new ones (looking at these http://www.jegs.com/i/Black-Rock/262/950671240/10002/-1?parentProductId=1561260). I may also trim the lower portion off my front bumper for a more leveled look and install a .5" clevis spacer to raise the nose up a bit.

#307 ·
Thanks! My bumper is still stock... The part to cut off mine is the "air dam" below the tow hooks. There's threads here and on other Jeep sites with pictures and info. Apparently it can be done with just a utility knife.

#309 ·
#314 ·
Bottom of the bumper of course
I was the first to do one a few years back makes the rear look higher

mines on the left , buddy of mine on the right sort of see how much I cut off
[/URL]
[/URL]
can see how much here
[/URL]
of course now its changed somewhat from those old pictures
[/URL]

#315 ·
Such a sick KJ... I wish funds weren't so tight right now, I'm going to miss having a lifted truck with armor after my Tacoma sells :(

#317 ·
I personally think it would look a little goofy on a stock KJ because of the way our gas tank sits back there. And since you don't really gain any clearance, I can't see myself cutting the back bumper. But the front bumper is definitely on my to-do list.

#324 ·
Looks great! Nice work. You need to get some tow hooks on there now :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.