KJ guys, I want to buy some of your wheels - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > KJ guys, I want to buy some of your wheels

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineZone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, DiscBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 06-06-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

KJ guys, I want to buy some of your wheels

If anyone has some of these (4 or 5) they'd like to turn into money, I'd be interested in hearing from you.

Unread 06-10-2013, 06:55 AM   #2
tjthorson
2014 JK Wrangler 

My daughter just bought a Liberty and it has these wheels. A couple have some light oxidizing of the clear coat - but they are all functionally fine and look fine at 10ft. There are 5. The tires are goodyear wrangler ATs that are nearly brand new (PO claims 5000 miles on them since new). My daughter would prefer MTs and black steelies anyway - but I told her she had to wait until these tires wore out. If you are serious, Im sure she would love to put some money toward the MTs and soft-8s. PM me with an offer. Also - as added bonus, I live in Elmhurst - and have a trailer up in Antioch. We will be up there this weekend for Fathers day... let me know!

Orange Crush Jeep Club Member #50
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Gecko Green (Wife's DD)
Gecko Green Jeep Club Member #1
2005 Yellow Unlimited Rubicon (sold)
My Band! -> http://www.forgethannah.com
http://www.toddsplace.com
tjthorson is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.