Originally Posted by jeeps4life
Hey I am trying to remove the door panels of an 03 Liberty so i can change the speakers? anybody know how to get them off without ripping them off? Thanks
I just did a rear door on my 03 and here is what you do there:
1) Remove Phillips head screw at the arm rest/door pull
2) Remove Phillips head screw at the inside door handle
3) Slip a flat blade screw driver between the panel and door, then pry out enough to shine a light inside. This will help you see and locate the plastic push pins holding the panel on.
4) Pry out on the door panel next to each of the pins popping them out.
5) With the panel all loose you can reach up and unclip the handle latch rod from the handle, the handle stays with the panel.
I would think the front door would be similar.