Installing Cruise Control for '04 Liberty - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Installing Cruise Control for '04 Liberty

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
Tigey
2003 KJ Liberty 

Installing Cruise Control for '04 Liberty

Good day.

We are preparing to move across the country and wanted to add cruise control to our Liberty. I found a couple of modules at JeepsAreUs (on their ebay site), but I want to be sure I am getting all that I need. The ebay description talks about the necessary wiring which should be under the brake booster (which I think is on the drivers side?) but the picture at the top shows some wiring which is just behind the air filter on the passenger side. Now I took a couple of pictures of the area in my Liberty that is shown in the ebay auction.

Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...em=#vi-content

Is this the wiring I need or do I need something else? For reference the object at the bottom is the air filter, picture is taken on passenger side of engine compartment looking from the front.

Last edited by Tigey; 03-19-2011 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: Forgot to link to ebay auction
Tigey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

If you get the regular Mopar kit it has everything you need and is real simple to install, takes about 15 minutes
Unread 03-20-2011, 07:03 AM   #3
Turbobearcat
2005 KJ Liberty 

Tom, do you have a link to the Mopar kit?

mmy 2005 does not have CC :-( and would love to have it.
Turbobearcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cruise , kj , liberty , wiring

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.