Ok here we go....
1)Buy a Jeep Liberty 5speed
1a) Buy replacement knob (very important)
2) Get in Jeep
3) Pull shift boot down off stock shift knob
4) Using small round object (possably a allen key) tap out pin at bottom of stock knob
5) Once thats done pull up on stock knob it should pull right out. note there is a spring in the stock knob that will fall out.
6) Mount your new shift knob (you did remember to buy one right?) using the supplied instructions.
7) Sit back and enjoy your new look......