How do you replace the Jeep Liberty 03 Rear Window Glass Lift Supports? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > How do you replace the Jeep Liberty 03 Rear Window Glass Lift Supports?

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 09-12-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
kevmolab

How do you replace the Jeep Liberty 03 Rear Window Glass Lift Supports?

I have an 03 Liberty Sport and one of my lift supports for my rear window glass rusted off where it is attached to the window. I went to the Jeep dealer and they said the only way to fix it is to get a whole new rear window ($450).

There has to be a fix for this. I see that I can get the lift supports on line but I don't see how it would attach to the glass in the hard rubber molding...does anyone have a solution? I've searched on line with this question and can't seem to find anyone with the same problem.

Thanks
Kevin

kevmolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
tjkj2002
2002 KJ Liberty 

The only fix that will last more then one opening is to replace the whole back glass,no way around it.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.