Future Liberty Purchase? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Future Liberty Purchase?

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 09-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
Inukshuk
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Future Liberty Purchase?

I have a 94 YJ fully loaded. Spent over 20K on upgrades and mods etc.

I've had it for 13 years, but now am thinking of selling and getting a Liberty.
BUT?
I was told they were prone to a lot of repairs. trans, transf etc..

Feedback would greatly be appreciated as to what to expect before I do this. Some say that it would not be worth it to change considering all I put in my YJ.
But I don't do much off-road anymore and want a bit of comfort while staying with Jeep. Was looking at getting a 95 Liberty manual in either a 4 cyl or 6 cyl.

I just love to go where no man has gone before.
Rock climbing, in marshes, atv trails, mud, tundra etc.
Inukshuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Not sure who you"ve been talking to but they're not prone to any more repairs than any other vehicle
Take care of them and they'll run along time
Mines got 192,000 , bought it new, no major issues been lifted over 170,000
buddy has one thats closing in on 225,000

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.