front turn signal light replacement - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > front turn signal light replacement

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 01-24-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
athena33
2003 KJ Liberty 

front turn signal light replacement

does anyone know how to change the turn signal light bulb on the front of a jeep liberty 2003? I bought the light bulb several weeks ago and still unable to figure it out. do not want to have to go to a dealership or other place if i can do it myself.

athena33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
BoosLibby
2002 KJ Liberty 

On the 2002 its just 2 star bit screws and the light falls off. but 2003 not sure,you cant reach it from underneath?
BoosLibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011, 01:02 AM   #3
brendanc
2002 KJ Liberty 

You need to remove the 1 retaining screw on the front of the housing with a Torx T15. Then you can just pull the housing out.

The back of the housing has the normal twist/lock style bulb as the rest of the bulbs in the car. Pull the bulb holder out and replace the bulb.
brendanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011, 11:13 PM   #4
athena33
2003 KJ Liberty 

Okay thanks. I will try that. I figured I might have to go at it from the front but wasn't sure. :0)
Unread 01-26-2011, 08:42 PM   #5
athena33
2003 KJ Liberty 

Thank you Brendac I change it this afternoon when I got home. took all of 2 minutes. i felt it was changed there but didnt want to mess with something i knew nothing about and break something else. :0)

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.