Frankenlift or Rockfather? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Frankenlift or Rockfather?

Jeep Gear & Install Packages!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 08-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
ohsnapples3535

Frankenlift or Rockfather?

hello jeepsters,

new to this forum to get information from professionals on what 2.5-3in lift would be best for my bone stock new 2007 jeep liberty. Also, as wanted I want to root for getting 265's rather than 245's. How can I get 265s without any rubbing? Also recommended best durable shocks/struts? Send pics of your libertys! I would love to see

ohsnapples3535 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #2
tjkj2002
2002 KJ Liberty 

Just forget everything about RRO.....................

With that said the Frankinlift is the better choice and better poeple your buying from.You will need to add some addition stuff to the Frankinlift to clear 265/75's.You will need pretty much 4" of lift and yes you will need to extend the rear brake lines,both of them.Then the expensive part,re-gearing to 4.10's unless you like no power and about 8mpg.

Mine on 265/75's....................

Then I upgraded to 35's

Unread 08-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
Luke09
2005 KJ Liberty 

No contest... in my book
Unread 08-11-2013, 09:21 AM   #4
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

What tjkj stated
no to RRO rockfather
Frankenlift is good
jeepinbyal has some great lift kits as well
need 4 inches to fit 265-75s
need to regear to run 265-75s
heres mine
4 inch plus JeepinByAl coilover lift with 265-75s/4.10s etc
sitting next to an XJ with 4 inch lift and 33s
not in the same class as tjkjs but

Tags
2.5 inch lift , 2007 , 245 75 r15 , jeep liberty , jeep lift

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.