This Forum - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > This Forum

Huge Soft top SaleNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 08-31-2004, 07:15 AM   #1
Detachable

This Forum

I dont know if any admins are available to comment on this but a re-subsectioning of the forums would someday be helpful. I dont know if it is possilbe with your program, but... For example, I think it would make it much easier if under the KJ there were subsections like tires, lifts, gear, stereos, etc. So instead of models being a subsection of the jeep forum, you would have CJ KJ yj tj....etc then underneath those, the individual forums. Maybe just a future note in case you reformat.

Otherwise, thanks for providing!

Detachable is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-31-2004, 11:38 AM   #2
naguabo
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Detachable:

Agree with you.

I believe other car forums follow the sub-forums or sub-sections
organization that you are suggesting.

Ciao,
naguabo
[SIZE=3][FONT=garamond]Jeep Wrangler Sport 2005, black, 4.oL, auto, 3.73 axle, Dana 44 rear, K/N Cold Air Intake Kit, Ravine Wheels, Dual Top, Olympic 4x4 Front End and Brush Guards and my wife Libbys is a 2003 - Jeep Liberty Sport - 4x4 - v6 - Draw-Tite Hitch - K & N + TrackRacing Cold Air Intake, WARTHOG Brush-Guard. See both cars in [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/666075/1]My Cars[/URL] [/FONT][/SIZE]
naguabo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-31-2004, 10:55 PM   #3
xjj33p3r
Web Wheeler

The search button will sort out all of that. It works most of the time
xjj33p3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-01-2004, 07:13 AM   #4
Detachable

yeah that cursed search bar. Ok it does do the job, but if the organization were upfront to begin with I wouldnt have to rely on it as much.
Detachable is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-01-2004, 08:22 AM   #5
gmaster

the search doesnt always pull up what ur looking for.

my best bet.. dont stick with one forum.. everyone goes to the other forums.. i check this forum as well as these below...

http://p087.ezboard.com/bkjjeep <--home of the L.O.S.T.

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...?s=&forumid=30 <-- great information

there are a few others but these are the ones i check daily..
L.O.S.T. #123321
gmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-01-2004, 08:36 AM   #6
4Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detachable
For example, I think it would make it much easier if under the KJ there were subsections like tires, lifts, gear, stereos, etc.
Oh boy I can see it now! Here's what he forums would look like

Tires - 100's of identical questions about what is the biggest tire I can fit with "X" amount of lift. That white chart of tire sizes would be posted in each thread.

Lifts - 100's of identical questions titled "What lift is best" and we'd be told over and over again that the OTT lift is big time bad!

Gears - probably a dead forum, there's not enough people messing around with the gears... 3.73 to 4.10 swaps etc.

Stereos - probably the only somewhat active forum.

There's really not enough activity here to start breaking it down, not until we start hitting the hundred or so messages per day. However "sticky" threads on these subjects would be an IMMENSE help, but I think someone (ME) has asked that before and been ignored.
4Factor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.