I have a few different electrical issues with my 2002 Liberty.
1. interior overhead light blinks on when turn signal used at times.
2. Power mirrors not working
3. One of fog lamps not working. (bulb replaced)
I think i am forgetting one but can not remember. Could these all be caused by same problem?
Unlikely to be caused by same problem.
1. Interior lights are controlled by BCM...nothing to do with turn signal really.
Does this happen when you use the turn signal on either side or one side
2.Check fuse 25 in the fuse box under the hood.
Most of the control is from within the mirror switch on the drivers door.
Check if you are getting voltage at this switch, pin 5 on the board relative
to ground on pin 6. If voltage is there then switch board is probably faulty.
Do you hear the mirrors trying to move? Linkeage inside may be broken.
3. left and right fog lamps basically get power from same source but grounds
are different. Check that you are getting +12 volts at both lamps relative
to ground. If you are getting this voltage at the failing lamp then check
the ground to the lamp or replace the lamp socket.