Electrical Gremlins - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Electrical Gremlins

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 06-14-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
Busch2fan
2008 KK Liberty 

Electrical Gremlins

I'm beginning to notice some unusual happenings in the '08 KK. At times the MyGig unit is working but the radio won't play until I shut down and restart.
The last week I've noted that occasionaly the drivers mirror won't tilt down when putting transmission into reverse. Today the radio played but the screen was totally black. I turned the power off and back on then it was ok. The vehicle seems to be shifting rather erradically too.

Busch2fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
a5150nut
2004 KJ Liberty 

I still haven't learned a lot about Jeeps yet. But on my diesel pickup, strange, random electrical issues usually track back to a bad ground connection. Could have been a bad day at the factory and one was left loose. My truck has a cluster of them on the right head near the rear as a common trouble spot.

A5150nut
a5150nut is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.