Bad door motor? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Bad door motor?

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 05-15-2013, 10:43 PM   #1
merzifonessegi

Bad door motor?

Hello guys
I couldn't find a thread about this issue here
My problem is driver side mirror:
It acts up, It feels lose, when it goes all the way down it makes sound and some metal cable comes up from the door. I cant figure out the problem so I am also attaching a you tube video of my window so video is best way to explain I think, thank you

YouTube (Short URL)
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

merzifonessegi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 10:44 PM   #2
merzifonessegi

"http://youtu.be/0kjzV_CX9To"
merzifonessegi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2013, 12:48 AM   #3
AVR2
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

The regulator is working to wind the window up and down, so my first thought is that the runout tube for the spiral cable has become detached and just needs securing again. You may need to remove the regulator in order to do that though. Not a big deal.
AVR2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.