You can try this method,its the easiest to do:
1. Pull BOTH battery cables completely off of the battery !! - disconnect the cables totally from the Battery and bolt the
cables together - not the battery posts!! (or connect the cables together with jumper cables)
2. Turn the ignition key to the ON position
3. Stand on the brakes
4. Remain in this condition from 5-10 minutes to assure complete draining of all the capacitors in the entire electrical system!
5. Turn the ignition key off.
6. Connect everything back up again, reset your clock and stereo presets.
7. Take the car on the road and jump on it!!
8. Drive the car a little harder than usual for a day or two and you should notice the difference from then on.
I use to also take drive in the city and go through the gears when leaving a stop,do this several times,then take it on the highway,start slow speeds,then hit the passing gear a few times.Shut off vehicle then take a drive and see if it resets.