Anyone mounted Pro Comp series 7031 on 2004 Liberty with no lift kit?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Anyone mounted Pro Comp series 7031 on 2004 Liberty with no lift kit??

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!KOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 06-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
jtloud
2006 WK 

Anyone mounted Pro Comp series 7031 on 2004 Liberty with no lift kit??

My son wants to put a set of Pro Comp series 7031 wheels on his 2004 Liberty Limited (4WD). Has anyone out there mounted a set of these without having any problems?? Also, I can't find any reliable source on the internet as to whether or not that model wheel will work on a Liberty.

I'm hesitant to put a lift kit on his because of the independent front suspension. My concern is that lifting it up may interfere with a proper front end alignment.
--
Thanks.

jtloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
oilbuner

2006 KJ Liberty 

LIFT IT!! These Jeeps are great with the right lift kit!! Go with JeepinbyAl, Frankinlift or OME. Theses are the only kits with bullet proof results. There is plenty of info on JEEPForum. Good luck. Oilburner
Unread 06-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Not OEM I think he means OME

You can lift up to 3 inches or so real easy 750 or so in parts
ride will be better on and off road
Not sure what wheels you are talking about
lifted you can run 16X7 with 4 inches of backspacing

A "good" alignment person can get into spec, mine been lifted over 150,000 miles and i know of several others just the same

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.