Another niggle, heater blower - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Another niggle, heater blower

Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #1
monduk
2004 KJ Liberty 

Another niggle, heater blower

The heater blower stopped working on 1 & 2, now is spread to 3 ! Top setting 4 is fine by the interior switch. Whats the usual faults guys ?????? . Thanks

" when only the best will do "
monduk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

resister behind the glove box
Unread 12-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #3
jeepkj617
2002 KJ Liberty 

I feel like this topic should be a sticky.. hah

Thinking about buying a Cobra® 29-LTD 2-Way 40-Channel CB Radio. Anyone have install/antenna suggestions?
jeepkj617 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #4
monduk
2004 KJ Liberty 

cheer guys

" when only the best will do "
monduk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2013, 07:11 PM   #5
bisjoe
2002 KJ Liberty 

I was finally down to just high on the 2002, so I replaced it today. Finally someone made a vehicle with easy access. Took only about 20 minutes and the replacement was only $16.

Now if they would only get the parts in for the airbag recall.
Unread 03-10-2013, 03:39 AM   #6
Billwill
2002 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepkj617 View Post

I agree...definitely Sticky material....with information of where to buy the part and how to fit it.

There is a post on this problem about once a week!
Unread 03-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #7
kjrenegade03
2003 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepkj617 View Post
I second that. I just bought one and need to do the installation when i have time
kjrenegade03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2013, 07:14 AM   #8
jedi105
2005 KJ Liberty 

My 05 just did the same thing. Would have been a 20 minute replacement except for 2 things. That stupid lock clip on the wiring harness (seriously, the thing can secure Fort Knox especially since it is hard to get to because the wiring harness is tight and cant really be moved out of the way to get at it on the bottom) and the bottom bolt. Just opening the glove box didnt do it for me but I'm not a mechanic so I dont have all the tools. Stubby wrachet and socket would have been good but I only had deep sockets so I had to take the kick panel off the bottom of the glove box. 2 screws. Nothing major. I will have several new knuckle scars for sure. Someone really needs to tell the engineers that if they cant get their hands in there, then really, no one else will be able to either. Lol. I bought the part at Autozone for 26 bucks so mine was a bit more expensive, but that was because I'm an instant gratification kind of guy and I hate to wait for things I buy.
jedi105 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.