Access for replacing oil pressure switch - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Access for replacing oil pressure switch

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-25-2013, 12:21 AM   #1
AVR2
1993 ZJ 

Access for replacing oil pressure switch

With the clutch fan and e-fan removed, is there enough access to change the oil pressure switch on the 3.7? Or do you have to go in from the driver's side wheelwell?

I'm going to be replacing my belt and tensioner soon, so I'll have the two fans out, and I figured I could replace my failing oil pressure switch at the same time.

AVR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
USPLiberty

I remember going in from the bottom on my Jeep and I had to remove the oil filter. After that, there was a good amount of room to work with.
USPLiberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
olliehopnoodle
1982 FSJ Cherokee 

With the fans out its easy to get to.
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/agr box/Borgeson ujoint steering shaft/401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/np208/d44(aussie)/amc20(ARB)/BFG 35X12.5/Corbeau Moab Seats/RCI 6point Harness,Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 slider bars/custom bumpers and roll bar/Alpine head unit/amps/speakers 2002 Liberty Limited Early edition - Basically stock
olliehopnoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 11:06 PM   #4
AVR2
1993 ZJ 

Cool, thanks.
AVR2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.