2006 crd lift and tire combo ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 2006 crd lift and tire combo ?

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-01-2014, 10:48 AM   #1
jdob
2006 KJ Liberty 

2006 crd lift and tire combo ?

I'm trying to find the combo I want to run. OME hd lift with 16" moabs and 255/70/16. Will these tires rub ? I hate rubbing ! any pics and info would be great . thanks

jdob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2014, 02:08 PM   #2
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

That would be a great combo, run both the springs and shocks as they are sit up to compliment each other. This seems to be a bigger issue on the CRDs than on the gassers. The 255-70s would be a good size and should be no rubbing. IF there would be any it would be when fully turned on the sway bar, but only at full lock

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.