2005 Renny vs 2007 Sport fog lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 2005 Renny vs 2007 Sport fog lights

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still Available

View Poll Results: xenon or halogen bulbs
xenon 0 0%
halogen 0 0%
other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 10-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
kndmercer

2005 Renny vs 2007 Sport fog lights

I have 2 Libby's 05 Renny and 07 sport. Love the bumper mounted fog lights on the Renny and despise the frog eyes on the Sport. Since I can't buy a sport grille without the openings has anyone mounted Renny style (I'm thinking Hellas) over the grille openings and how does it look? The only place I have seen them mounted is toward the center of the grille then you have to look at the blank openings...just curious if it has been done and how it looks!!

kndmercer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fog light , grille , hella , renegade decals , sport

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.