2005 liberty fog light bulb replacement - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 2005 liberty fog light bulb replacement

Disc Brake Kits from ECGSECGS JK Dana 60 Bolt In Rear DiffGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 12-31-2013, 06:05 PM   #1
kgbraun66
2005 KJ Liberty 

2005 liberty fog light bulb replacement

How do you get to the bulbs to replace them?
They are the grill mounted lights.
Help..

kgbraun66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2013, 10:53 PM   #2
profdlp
2007 KJ Liberty 

I installed the OEM fog lights on my 2007 last fall. I've attached a link to the installation guide:

http://csu13.com/Forum/Docs/Mopar_20...ht_Install.pdf

Obviously, you won't need to do all of that. It does show you how to pop the grill (easy) and get to them.
profdlp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2013, 11:34 PM   #3
jbarthol
2005 KJ Liberty 

I just pulled the grill, and then obviously the bulb housing. Passenger side is easy to do without doing that, but the drivers side is another story. To do that you need to move the fuse box, then fish it out blind with your arm. My advice park your jeep in front of a brick wall or similar, and mark off the alignment. Then just remove the housing and replace it from that point. Then obviously align it to those marks when you put the housing back in.
jbarthol is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.