2005 KJ Clevis Brackets - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 2005 KJ Clevis Brackets

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-14-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
Joenavy85
2005 KJ Liberty 

2005 KJ Clevis Brackets

My buddy just bought an 05 KJ that has ~75k miles on it and while rotating the tires he noticed the right front clevis bracket was severly rusted. He took a wire brush to it and cleaned it up and it is significantly corroded, so he's looking for a replacement. The problem is that he can't find one anywhere and he isn't close to a major stealership. Anybody know where he might be able to find one (or two)?

Joenavy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
Joenavy85
2005 KJ Liberty 

Well, I just found a different illustration that calls it a Yoke, maybe that will help me track it down
Unread 02-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #3
Joenavy85
2005 KJ Liberty 

Ok, found it, in an obvious place that I didn't think about due to having 50 other things on my mind. Let's just say it's amazing that we as Jeep owners can find the parts we need from a website called JeepParts.com

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.