hello, i have a 2004 jeep liberty, automatic transmission with only 65 000km on it. i bought it in sept. and have had no issues what so ever with it, everything has ran fine.
up until about 2 weeks ago, for some reason i would start the jeep, then 2 seconds later it turns off, for no reason. then i start it again and it runs, so i took it to the dealership that i bought it from, they looked at it, said it was fine, and sent me on my way.
today when i went to go start my jeep and it WONT TURN OVER... just so happens that i am out of town today as well so im really wondering what could be wrong with it. PLEASE HELP ME
to confirm WHAT i've done
- i have power, lights, a/c, wipers all working
- fuel pump makes sound, seems to be working
- no check engine light shows up, dashboard reads everything is fine.
- the key light on dashboard goes off, as to tell me the starter is fine.
- checked fuses and they seem to be fine.
- when i turn the key, all i hear is 'tick tick tick tick tick'.
- there is no turn over what so ever.