2004 best vehicle ever owned - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 2004 best vehicle ever owned

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 06-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
lloyd59hen

2004 best vehicle ever owned

I just sold my 2004 Liberty Limited 4x4. I ordered this vehicle new, and had it equipped with all the heavy duty components. The Jeep had 175000 miles on odometer, and had been towed another 25000 behind my motorhome that did not register. Other than the regular maintenance of fluids, plugs, belts, etc, the ONLY repairs (other than ball joint recall) were replacing the air conditioner clutch, and replacing the front axles and cv joints. I really hated to see this go, because I think it would have easily made 300000. but we needed a sedan and had no room for both. I hope my new car (VW Passat diesel) will be as reliable. The reason I am writing this is to let prospective buyers know to verify if proper maintenance has been done on used Liberty you are considering purchasing, and do not be afraid of high miles. So off I go to the VW TDI forums.

Lloyd Morris
Denton, TX

lloyd59hen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
mike6114

I'm glad to hear how reliable they are I just purchased a 03 with 47000 miles on it. Sorry for your loss, my ex owned a Passat and it was a great vehicle.
mike6114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.