2003 Renegade Prices? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 2003 Renegade Prices?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 04-27-2003, 04:56 AM   #1
JavaMan

2003 Renegade Prices?

Hi all,

I'll be purchasing an '03 Renegade in the very near future and am a bit confused on what's a "fair" price to pay for a fully loaded Renegade.

Reading through old posts it seems some folks have paid anywhere from US$20K+ (converted from Canadian dollars) to ~ US$26K, which is about what Edmunds is quoting as TMV (True Market Value) for a 4WD AT Renegade...

This seems like a pretty wide range though, so I was wondering what did other forum members pay for their Renegade?

Also, is anyone aware of any other "hidden" dealer discounts/rebates that I should be asking for when I start negotiations?

Thanks in advance!

JavaMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2003, 10:52 AM   #2
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Heya Java,

Are you Canadian as well?

If I was you I would start my search at http://www.jeep.ca which will take you to DaimlerChrysler's Jeep page. Click on the picture of the Liberty and it will take you to a page that will allow you to "Build your own".

As you go through it, you can make you choice on what you would like the Liberty Renegade to have in it (make sure that you select the Trac-loc option, its well worth the money, trust me!), and when its all finally said and done, you will have an average price for the rig.

A couple of options to consider are the tow-points (hooks for the front and hitch for the rear), rock-rails and the skid-plates. Even if you don't plan on 4-wheeling your Liberty right away, they are very capable off-road, and even just starting out with travelling along old forestry roads is a blast!

I just did up the list of "options" for a Renegade for myself, and came up with a total of $33,000, including freight and everything but local GST/PST. Not a bad price for a new vehicle that has all the options I would like.
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

- - - - - - -TEOTWAWKI- - - - - - -

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2003, 01:13 PM   #3
JavaMan

Hi NaeKid,

Nope - not Canadian. But in an older post, someone mentioned they bought a Renegade in Canada which converted to a little over $20K US - so that's why I referenced the part about Canadian prices.

Thanks for the feedback. I've 'built my own' fully loaded (Trac-loc, Selec-Trac, etc.) Renegade a few times already - just wondering what they are selling for average in North America.

The 'build your own' site will only quote MSRP; which I don't think the Renegades are actually selling for... are they?
JavaMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.