2003 Liberty Radiator replacement
Hello everyone, my mechanic told me last week that I need to replace the radiator. It has a leak on top of it. I read the service manual but I don't seem to get it off all the way. I had followed all the steps listed below but number 12. I don't understand it. Do I need to push it up and then out or just out towards the engine.
(4) Remove the cooling fan from the engine, if
(5) Remove the two radiator mounting bolts.
(6) Disconnect both transmission cooler lines from
(7) Disconnect the connector for the electric fan.
(8) Disconnect the power steering cooler line from
(9) Disconnect the radiator upper and lower hoses.
(10) Disconnect the overflow hose from radiator.
(11) The lower part of radiator is equipped with
two alignment dowel pins (Fig. 18). They are located
on the bottom of radiator tank and fit into rubber
grommets. These rubber grommets are pressed into
the radiator lower crossmember.
Also, can you guys tell me where I can get a good radiator on the Web.