2003 Liberty--Alarm wont arm - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 2003 Liberty--Alarm wont arm

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGOffset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 06-30-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
PetesJeep3790

2003 Liberty--Alarm wont arm

Had my car serviced for air conditioning problems today and upon getting home I noticed that alarm is not armed when the car is locked. Previously, the car would beep twice the car was unlocked (and alarmed disarmed) and once when the car was locked (and alarm armed). Now it goes not beep at all when it is unlocked and beeps once when it locks. The alarm light is always a solid red light as opposed to a blinking light when the alarm is armed. This happened one other time when the car was serviced and I was able to fix it by simply repeatedly locking and unlocking the car. After about 5 cycles the alarm was back working (I think it beeped an extra time but I don't remember the exact indicator). I've spent hours on this and I can't figure it out. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

PetesJeep3790 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alarm system , arm , kj , liberty

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.