2003 liberty 3.7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 2003 liberty 3.7

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsComplete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.com

Unread 06-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
kimekat37
2003 KJ Liberty 

2003 liberty 3.7

I am having trouble with my liberty..running wise does good but it drains the battery.people tols my it was the alternator? but I also hear a clicking in the back part of my jeep after the jeep is shut off..thought that may be why my battery isn't charged

kimekat37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 12:52 PM   #2
kimekat37
2003 KJ Liberty 

I bought the jeep used and the first week run great...changed spark plugs.seems after I drive it for at least 25 miles and shut it off no matter when I try to start it ..its like my battery is dead
kimekat37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 12:52 PM   #3
HappyTrails
Registered Voter w/ID

2008 JK Wrangler 

Wrong section of the forums. This is the JK Technical Forum. EDIT: This WAS in the wrong forum earlier. It's obviously been moved to the KJ section now.

You need to post this in this section (KJ Liberty Technical Forum): http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f28/

Good luck!
Re-inventing the circle and straight line.
HappyTrails is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.