2003 liberty 3.7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 2003 liberty 3.7

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
kimekat37
2003 KJ Liberty 

2003 liberty 3.7

I am having trouble with my liberty..running wise does good but it drains the battery.people tols my it was the alternator? but I also hear a clicking in the back part of my jeep after the jeep is shut off..thought that may be why my battery isn't charged

kimekat37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 12:52 PM   #2
kimekat37
2003 KJ Liberty 

I bought the jeep used and the first week run great...changed spark plugs.seems after I drive it for at least 25 miles and shut it off no matter when I try to start it ..its like my battery is dead
kimekat37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 12:52 PM   #3
HappyTrails
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Wrong section of the forums. This is the JK Technical Forum. EDIT: This WAS in the wrong forum earlier. It's obviously been moved to the KJ section now.

You need to post this in this section (KJ Liberty Technical Forum): http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f28/

Good luck!
Bunch of other junk.

"Y'all kin say whut y'all want 'bout the South, buy y'all never heard o' nobody retirin' an' movin' North."
HappyTrails is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.