2003 kj sport seat covers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 2003 kj sport seat covers

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 06-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #1
rileym94
2003 KJ Liberty 

2003 kj sport seat covers

i know a majority of the people on here have their jeeps jacked up and off-roaded, but I'm a sophomore in college and mine barely leaves the road.

Can someone recommend a place where I can get some decent looking seat covers that fit well and don't look like crap? I'm hoping to not spend too much money, but the more I look the higher I see them priced... I don't need waterproof, bulletproof, will-protect-my-seats-from-nuclear-fallout kind of covers. I just need seat covers that won't stain as bad as the original cloth seats and I can wash them to get em clean.

Any suggestions?

rileym94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.