2002 Liberty Speakers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 2002 Liberty Speakers

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-19-2006, 11:44 AM   #1
gilad50303

2002 Liberty Speakers

Hey guys,
I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty Sport. I would like to know what the stock speakers are for this vechile. If possible, Brand and model would be great.
Thanks for the help!!!

gilad50303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2006, 05:07 PM   #2
hyedipin

Depends on what you got when you picked your liberty at the lot..
check your window sticker. Normally they come with Infinity speakers.
2004 KJ LTD Black, For sale: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f153/...-trac-1277711/77k miles, 16.3 mpg, clear turn signals, Black euro taillights installed, window air deflectors, kenwood x590 headunit, premium factory sound system, 17" limited clad rims, Nokian Vatiiva A/T tires, tinted fronts, flowmaster 50 SUV series,
hyedipin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2006, 06:48 PM   #3
VTNomad
2012 JK Wrangler 

Infinity

Infinity speakers are a luxury item on the Limited models. I don't think they were even available on Sport's.
Unread 02-21-2006, 05:28 AM   #4
sqliberty

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTNomad
Infinity speakers are a luxury item on the Limited models. I don't think they were even available on Sport's.
I think you are right, I will take a look in the garage to see as I took out the factory radio and speakers for a major upgrade.
[url]http://www.carstereo.com/installs/photo_gallery_album.cfm?home=yes&photoid=17321&galleryid=1290[/url]
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/538614/1[/url]
sqliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2006, 04:09 PM   #5
favre4

the stocks are awful, awful. i mean i was shocked they were so bad. go to crutchfield.com and fill in the model, that will tell you the size that you need for replacements, if that's the information you're after. If you want more info on what you already have, seriously, it's not worth investigating.
favre4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2006, 05:33 PM   #6
VTNomad
2012 JK Wrangler 

Stock Speakers

I've never been one to put a lot of money into a sound system, but I think the stock (not Infinity) speakers sound fine, even the bass (without the optional factory sub).

I would like to hear some aftermarket ones to see if the difference is worth the money. For me, any sub that takes up cargo space or make my brain vibrate inside my skull is worthless, but I would be okay with crisper speakers.
Unread 02-26-2006, 03:34 PM   #7
lucas/liberty

check out crutchfield.com

Wife=2002 jeep liberty sports traded it in for an RX330 lexus
===2007 nissan Xterra X
lucas/liberty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.