Originally Posted by rosco219
So I have heard a bit about the headers on these things going bad any feedback on that topic I am sure will make for good convo.
2) Spark plugs which kind is best / most economical, difficult to change?
First you have a 3.7 not a 3.6 , next only use NGK or Champion copper core plugs, not platinums etc
3) Tranny fluid and transfer case fluid ... where are the drain and fill plugs? Which kind of fluid is best?
Automatic or manual transmission?? ATF4 if automatic , and have to drop the pan, transfer case has fill and drain on the back side of it
4) grease spots for the front end? or in general?
None if nothing has been replaced with greaseable zerks, have to check LBJs etc to see
5) do these things have coil packs? or fuel rail coils, distributor?
Individual coil pack above each plug help on with 10 mm nut
6) Any thing else I should go over on this jeep maintenance wise?
front and rear diffs both should be done as well
7) My sunroof open light just blinks on and off... and the shade that you slide to block the sunroofs sun from coming in is gone... Is this replacable?
8) anything i should check with the 4x4 ??
Do you have an owners manual , check the glove box, small slot at the very top if you haven't found one
04 Liberty, Kilimanjaro Edition, Rock Lizard RockRails/Roof Rack/Front-Rear bumper,32 inch Goodyear Duratracs,Moabs,4.10s/ 4.25 inch JBA Coilover lift /other goodies