08 Liberty & Lifting it - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 08 Liberty & Lifting it

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 06-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
testedone
2008 KJ Liberty 

08 Liberty & Lifting it

Hello, I have a 08 Liberty Limited with all the bells and whistles..I love this thing.

I would like to put a 2 inch budget boost on it so I could put some more aggressive tires on the 18 inch rims.

My question has anyone done this on a 08 and are there any adverse effects to the drive line? Also who makes a good budget boost that will have the least impact on the drive line and the handling characteristics?

Thanks

Rick
testedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
jsc7002
1966 CJ5 

ya its been done, there is a fellow over on www.lostkjs.com that did it, and I know some people are working on a frankenlift for the KK which is a 2.5" coil lift but you usually gain more than that
jsc7002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2008, 06:39 PM   #3
ohvkj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

go w/ frak lift or daystar...2" you don't need a thing for the drivline

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.