Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

'06 Renegade Tire Size?

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  rob92xj 
#1 ·
Our Renegade has been held up in Customs for a while now but it looks as if we may, finally, be getting it within the next couple of weeks. I want to get a spare tire cover for it. I don't remember what the tire size was on it, therefore, I don't know what size cover to order.

Even better, if someone has ordered a Bestop cover and knows for sure what size fits, please share.

#3 ·
Thanks.

92XJ huh? I've had two; both great Jeeps. The first one survived being hit in the rear quarter by a tractor-trailer that ran a red light. My wife drove it home, shattered hatch barely hanging on and all. Including the insurance money from the trucking company, we got more for it when we traded on a 94 than we had paid for it.

#7 ·
m90daytona said:
i was told the largest tire you can put on the stock renegade is 245/70R16. any larger and it will rub. is that correct?
Yes thats correct

#8 ·
rob92xj said:
I just checked a Renegade at work and allow me to correct myself the three we have in stock have 22575R16's.
Hmmm, I would have thought they would have put a slightly larger tire on it instead of the same tire size for the Sport. Did they at least put on some real tires and not the Badyear STs?

#11 ·
Limited's get the SR-A's and they are much better then the ST's....I cannot wait to lift my wifes 05 and put on a real set of tires.

We have lots of vibration problems all caused by Goodyear's crap tires, with most of our product ine, thankfully DX is going away from Goodyear tires the 07 Rubicons come with my favorite tire BF Goodrich Mud Terrains.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.