05 Liberty Rear Glass wont close.. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 05 Liberty Rear Glass wont close..

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 02-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #1
2ndgenboost
2005 KK Liberty 

05 Liberty Rear Glass wont close..

So like it says I get out from the store and pop the glass and when i go to shut it I get nothing.... I tried the search tab but didnt find anything on the liberty, Any help on getting this shut asap would be greatly appreciated. Ide prefer not to have the furry woodland creatures living in my truck tonight

2ndgenboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
95BadBoy
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Is it possible that your latch has failed and needs R & R? If someone has seen a fix or adjustment they will post up & hopefully be more helpful. Have heard of the latches going crazy before and locking and unlocking continuously.

FS or FT (2) JK Rubi 17" Moab Rims - really nice shape
Need JK Rear Spare tire bracket for project
95BadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
2ndgenboost
2005 KK Liberty 

Thx, yea any deeper tech or pics would be great.
2ndgenboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
valvestem

I'm guessing you already tried using the remote to "unlock" the window again and then tried closing it?
valvestem is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.