02 Liberty P0442 Code - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > 02 Liberty P0442 Code

Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-20-2013, 11:19 PM   #1
Spetznaz24
2002 KJ Liberty 

02 Liberty P0442 Code

I was having trouble with the rear wiper motor not working so I decided to to take everything out of the Liberty. Also wanted to clean it throughout. Took out the seats, the mats and the whole carpeted flooring. Managed to find the problem with the rear wiper motor. Also many of the cables connected together on the left side of the vehicle by the rear passenger seat were rusty in the box. Took them all out and cleaned them.

Once I put everything back into the vehicle it was smooth sailing. An hour later I get the engine light on and code P0442. I am 100% there is no leak. I probably just didn't do something right when i was messing with the batch of cables. Can anyone tell me which wire corresponds to the EVAP code p0442. Guessing there is no contact or something like that.

appreciate your help

Spetznaz24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.